Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's a Boy!

A profile shot
I think he is sucking his thumb
He has chicken legs just like his daddy
I told you it's a boy!

Yes that is correct it's a boy. Our little Jaxon Mortimer. We couldn't be more happy and excited! The ultrasound was kind of long but it was an amazing experience. He was just so comfortable that he didn't want to move. But after some walking around a bit he woke up and gave us some good pictures! He was not very modest and he was not shy. He had his legs open and there was no mistaking that he was a boy. Now it's off to shopping for our little man.

12 comments:

Tiffani said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Jaxon is going to be so handsome and I can't wait to meet him. Do you think your sister or family will throw you a shower or do you need someone to host one for you?

Leslie said...

Hooray for Boys!! I told Curtis and he thinks that it is so cool. He asked if we can watch him. Cute.
I'd be willing to help with a shower too. Don't buy too much yet - let people spoil you!

Amanda said...

Yeah for the boy!! I love the name too! Boys are awesome!

Amanda said...

Yeah for the boy!! I love the name too! Boys are awesome!

the straz fam said...

What a perfect day to find out you have a blog - congratulations on the boy!!! Little boys are just the best! Now we will definitly have to get my little Jackson and your little Jaxon together to play. Keep in touch!

The Elmers said...

I am sooo excited for you! He'll be sooo cute! I hadn't heard your name yet either, it's very cute! Congrats!

Allison & Charlie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! Man just like Megs starting with a boy. How excited are you?

Julia Kelly said...

congrats! so fun. I love the name Jaxon too.

Liz said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm with Tiffani and Leslie, if you need help with a shower, or need anyone to host, I'm in.

Jenner said...

yea! congrats! boys are so fun!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! very very exciting!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

I had to add my comment here :)

I remember when I first saw Lee and Leanns pictures like this ( I forget what it is called) it was so crazy!! I was all excited!

That is so awesome!!

He will be all cute!