Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Costume Fun!


Here are some pictures that my friend Katie took @ Bishops Pumpkin Patch. She always does an awesome job. And if you could only imagine trying to take pictures of 5 kids under the age of 4. Not to mention at Bishops Pumpkin Patch, when all the kids want to do is play. It's Hard Work! I just don't know how she does it. She always captures the best pictures. Thanks again Katie! You are the best!

This is my niece Emma as Snow White. She is just too cute!

This is my nephew Dylan. He makes one mean Pirate!


Here is Dylan(the pirate) with Kammy(Tinkerbell) Katie's daughter. They are best friends. They are just too cute together!

Here is Jaxon the Monkey!

We just love our little monkey.





And we finally get a smile! I guess he is just one serious monkey.

6 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

OMG! That monkey costume is awesome! He looks so cute in it. I love the serious looking ones. I couldn't help but smile.

Jenner said...

what great pictures, and your little monkey is looking super cute!

Lisa said...

I found your blog again and Jaxon's monkey costume is so cute! Maisey is going to be a kangaroo and I can't wait. Bishop's pumpkin farm looks so fun. I'm hoping to go soon!

Megan said...

I love these pics so much! Katie is amazing and our kids are just too darn cute!

The Elmers said...

Catherine, I'm so glad you like them! I think Jaxon is such a little stud! All our kids seriously are the cutest! I can't wait to see you guys in DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!! I am dying to get away!!!

Tiffani said...

Too cute! I love that monkey costume and have tried to get one for Carson for the last two years and they are always sold out in his size, so this year I bought it for next year-smart huh?! I love the pictures when he is in front of the barn. He is getting so big!