Friday, February 8, 2008

Color Girl

You Are A Gold Girl
You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorgirlareyouquiz/">What Color Girl Are You?
I got this from leslie and Tiffani's page. I just had to try it!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

I never knew that we had so much in common...I have only seen blue or gold, has anyone else gotten different colors?
-Tiff

Leslie said...

What's up with all these gold girls!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

FUN! I took that and got a Green girl :) HA HA I Put it just below all the Blog Posts :)

CUTE PICTURE by the way :)

The Marquardt Family said...

Josh, How is it going? Your blog looks great. I will be sure to add you to my friends. P.S. How do you know Nikki Crandall? We grew up together. Anyway, Congrats on being parents soon. You guys look very happy. Check out our blog

The Lamb Family said...

Catherine! How are you feeling? You haven't blogged much lately. How are things going with your prego life? Are you still getting sick? Hang in there! We are almost done;)