Friday, March 7, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

So I had a doctors appt. on tuesday and everything was great. I heard the baby's heart beat that is always so reassuring. The only thing that makes me nervous is that I am measuring big. I know my due date is right so I guess this means I am going to have a big baby.:( I don't mind if he is a chunk later but not for my delievery. I am sure everything will be Ok.

I am so excited how fast the time is going! I just can't wait to hold him in my arms.:)

I am horrible at this blogging thing. I promise that I will get better. Especially when I am not so busy with work.

5 comments:

The Elmers said...

Woohoo! It's coming up so fast! I loooove chunky babies...however it is a little bit intimidating when you know it's coming out of YOU!! You are so funny though! And when you are not busy with work, you will be busy with that handsome lil "chunk" of yours...and we will hunt you down if you don't post tons and tons of pictures!!

The Lamb Family said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Isn't crazy how fast time has passed us by? Jaxon is going to be so cute! Can't wait to see more of your blog;) Let me know how your glucose test goes.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is so exciting!!

Cute little chubby babies are so so SO cute :)

But I agree that would be intimidating... :S

Leslie said...

Welcome to the club of big babies! Although it's not the best club...but it's worth it!

Tiffani said...

I am glad that Jaxon is doing well in the womb and thanks for the update! Can't wait to see you guys!