Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 months!

Yes, I am TURTLEY AWESOME!

This is mommy and daddy's maine man!


Jaxon's new trick!

Jaxon is 3 months old today. He is so much fun! He laughs a lot. I have tried to get it on video but as soon as he sees the camera he stops and stares. I was able to get a video of him grabbing his feet. He started playing with his feet last week and does it all day. When I go to get him in the morning he will just be relaxing in his crib and playing with his feet. We just love him and we love to watch him grow!

4 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

Ahhh So cute! I love the green monster towel thingy.

Liz said...

He is so cute & getting so big! We haven't seen you guys in forever. We need to get together soon.

Tiffani said...

I hat when I lose all that I typed because I wasn't signed in yet. Here it goes again! I love Jaxon in the Maine Man outfit. He is so handsome and getting so big every picture that I see (that is awful that I have to say, every picture instead of every time I see him) We need a circles got together and soon because at this rate Jaxon will be 1 before we see him next!

The Lamb Family said...

He is so dang cute, guys! Happy 3 months! Caylee just turned 4 months yesterday. Keep the posts coming. I love them all;)