Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Getting so BIG!

Why so serious?



I can't even talk yet but I already love the YANKEES!



Jaxon loves his bumbo seat!

I guess I am due for a new post. I don't have a ton to write about besides how big Jaxon is getting. He is 11 weeks old today but he seems so much older to me. He is so long and he is getting so heavy. He loves to laugh at the weird sounds that we make and the songs that we sing. He is such a smiley and happy baby! Well most of the time. Except when it's time to eat or when it's time for a nap.



Jaxon in his snuggle wrap already to go to sleep in our tent.


We went on our annual family camping trip to Santa Cruz. Jaxon's first camping trip and his last for a while. It was actually better than I thought. We all had a blast! We relaxed on the beach, sat by the fire and went to Pizza My Heart. Jaxon loved being outside. He is a total boy! I can just imagine what next years camping trip will be like when Jaxon is 1 year old. I can totally wait for that!

7 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

I love that 2nd pic from the top. Such a perfect smile. Too cute.

miss H Wiest said...

OKAY he's the cutest!! You were 45 minutes away camping... Catherine!! I wanna meet this sweet boy. We will be there in 2 weeks for Brian's sisters wedding-- i'll call you. LOVE him

Megan said...

I just love him so much! He is the cutest!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha Cutie!!!

FUN! Camping trip! :) He looks all cute and snuggly :)

The Lamb Family said...

Jaxon is so darling! I was hoping I would see you guys over at the Perryman's gathering. We miss you guys!

The Elmers said...

OH my gosh, he is soooo cute! He has already changed sooo much and he totally looks like Josh! I want to squeeze him!!!

Tiffani said...

Jaxon's expressions are priceless, he has so much personality already!