Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy Busy Busy Month!

Last month was one busy month. Thanksgiving with family, sick and teething baby, black friday @ 4 in the morning, family photos and Jaxon is 6 months.



Our little Thanksgiving Turkey!

He loves to sit like a big boy and play in his crib.

If you look closely you can see his buldging gums. No teeth yet.



Jaxon just chewing on his tongue.
I put this one on here just because I love the look on his little face.


Jaxon is now half a year old. We had his check up yesterday and he is one healthy boy. He weighs 20lbs 4oz and is 27in. He is my little chunky beast. Heis learning so much. He can sit without support. He is a little wobbley at times but he does really well. He is rolling all over the place. And he just started to say "ma ma". With lots of help from me. He doesn't know that thats the words for me yet but will get there. I just can't believe how much he has changed. I love this age. He is so much fun!

Jaxon has already experienced 2 colds just this last month. He got sick right after we got home from Disneyland. He was sick for about 2 1/2 weeks and then was fine for about a week and now has been sick again for about 2 weeks. Sick babies are so hard. I feel so bad because there is only so much you can do for a sick baby. On top of that we are in teething mode. Jaxon went from sleeping 12 hours @ night to waking up every couple of hours screaming. My poor baby! If anyone has any advice for me on teething babies, please tell!
Yes, I was a crazy that went shopping @ 4 in the morning on black friday. I didn't go for anything in particular. It has just become a tradition with my sisters and I. We just love all the hype and excitement. We had fun and we shopped until we dropped!

4 comments:

The Elmers said...

Awwww, he's sooo handsome! where were all those smiles for me?!!! And can I just say that Jameson weighs 23.5 pounds!!!! And has a year on him! haha, I luv it! Jaxon is seriously so freakin' cute! and get the teething pills, the ones that disolve, they are homeopathic(sp?) AMAZING!!!!

Tyler and Lisa said...

Your little man is darling. He is a REALLY cute baby. Kai is 7 mos and at his 6 mos check-up he weighed in at 19lb 4oz so they are close in their chubbiness!! Kai just started to crawl so I'm sure yours is on his way soon!! Kai is also sick right now with his first cold:( Yeah...the teething stage SUCKS!! There really isn't much you could do. Tylenol.

The Lamb Family said...

Hey, Catherine! Caylee is teething too! She did go from 12-13 hours of sleep straight to waking up 1-2 times a night. She is not hurting like other babies, but I haven't given her any medicine. My doctor told me that they don't really need it. To calm her down, I usually give Caylee frozen or refrigerated teething ring. The cold helps soothe their gum. Good luck with Jaxon! I miss sleeping too!

Liz said...

I can't believe how much Jaxon smiles. What a happy baby (other than being sick & teething).