Monday, December 22, 2008

A CrAzY & EXCITING Weekend!




Jaxon wanted to graduate too.

Josh graduated from Sac State on Friday. Woo hoo! He is so glad to be done and he is ready to start his career. We are so proud of him and all his hard work that he has put into school, work and our family. We love you!!! On Friday we also celebrated my 24th birthday by going to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It's my fav restaurant!

Then on Saturday we celebrated Josh's graduation with a party. It was awesome! Thanks to all that helped out. I don't know what I would have done without you. I also promised my primary class that I would bring gingerbread cookies for them on Sunday. So I stayed up till 2 in the morning making gingerbraed cookies and finishing my lesson. So much fun!
On Sunday we attended William Perryman's baby blessing. Thanks for inviting us Liz and Scott! William is so precious! We love you guys! We then had the opportunity to attend Josh's Aunt and Uncle's annual Christmas Gathering. It was great. The music was so beautiful. We had a really good time, especially Jaxon!
Jaxon worn out from our crazy and fun weekend.
Now it's Monday and I am so worn out. Time to clean my dirty home and reenergize before Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:

SHO'NUF said...

FELICIDADES!!! That's awesome Josh, way to go!

the straz fam said...

I love seeing you in the Mother's Lounge every Sunday and seeing your cute little Jaxon! That is awesome that Josh graduated...congratulations!!!

Mike and Christy said...

well concrats josh we are so happy for you! glad you had a great christmas party and by the way ava thinks her boyfriend looks cute!

The Lamb Family said...

Congratulations, Josh! You guys look great! I hope everyone has a safe, Merry CHristmas! We miss you guys!!!

Kaela Cusack said...

YAY! what a fun weekend. congratulations on Josh's graduation...and your birthday! we miss you and hope we can visit sometime in 2009. HUGS!

Tiffani said...

I totally meant to call you on your birthday-I did not forget I just didn't call. I saw Josh today and we miss you. We NEED to get together soon!

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

congrats on the graduation-that is exciting. jaxon is so cute-i can't believe that he has gotten bigger than my big baby already.