Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 Years!

Josh and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. Josh's mom was able to take of Jaxon so that we could celebrate. We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then we saw "Seven Pounds". The movie was great but I pretty much cried through half of it. I recommend it! We really enjoyed spending spending time together.
I look back and I just can't believe how fast the time has flown by. I feel like we were married just yesterday. And how in the last year our family has grown from 2 to 3. We have been blessed in so many ways and we couldn't be more happy. We look forward to spending all time and eternity together!

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

Congrats! That's funny, we went to The Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary too! You guys still look great!

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary! I love Cheeseckae Factory, & I really want to see that movie.

P.S. Circles dinner is at our house on the 30th. The Ashbys will be here. I'll give you details later.

The Lamb Family said...

congratulations on your 3 yrs. annivarsary! You guys look great and Jaxon is looking soooooooooo adorable. I want to hold him so bad

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversay guys! We love you. Can't wait for CIRCLES PARTAY!!

The Elmers said...

Hey! I am waaaay late, but Happy Anniversary!!! How are things? We should all get together and let the kiddies play and hang out and play games or something!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats to Josh for graduation.