Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Fest!


Last Saturday was my baby shower (Baby Fest). I had such a wonderful time with family and friends. Everything was great! My sister Megan and my Mom put it all together and I couldn't have asked for a better shower! Thank you to all that came. I hope you all had a wonderful time. Thank you to my sister Megan (my bestest friend in the whole world) for all your hard work and planning. I couldn't ask for a better friend or sister! Thank you Mom for all your hard work too! I love you guys! I feel a lot more prepared for little Jaxon to arrive.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad you had a good shower!! Can't wait to see picturs of the little one!

Leslie said...

It was a really nice party! I'm glad I could be there to celebrate with you.

The Lamb Family said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a great, fun baby shower! Can't wait to see pictures of little Jaxon;) I can't believe that we are almost due! Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly! I'm not dilated yet, but her head is in position to come out. Keep the blogging coming, girl!

Tiffani said...

I had so much fun! You looked great and your family really went all out. I wish that I could have stayed longer. Since you have so much "free time" gimme a call and we can hang out.

Liz said...

I had such a great time. I can't wait to meet baby Jaxon.

miss H Wiest said...

oh congrats Catherine! Im soo bummed that I couldn't make it! You look so cute in this pic! Did you get tons of fun stuff?! Can you find cute boy clothes you like? it's hard-- they r out there somwhere-- good luck. love you mamma