Friday, April 4, 2008

We Love Baseball!

Wednesday Josh and I had the opportunity to go to a A's vs. Red Sox game in Oakland. We had so much fun! Baseball is our all time favorite sport. Josh loves the A's so he sported all of A's gear. I am a Yankee fan but I still had a good time at the game. Unfortunately for Josh, the Red Sox beat the A's 5-0. We still had a blast! Afterwards we went to the vacaville outlets and had dinner and did a little shopping. Well more like just browsing. We had a nice day together! We are trying to do things now because we know when Jaxon arrives it won't be as easy to just pick up and go. WE LOVE BASEBALL!!!

8 comments:

Liz said...

That sounds like so much fun. I love baseball too. I even get really hyped up watching Scott play softball. (It's my competitive nature coming out.) I'm sure my brother - a huge A's fan - was pretty bummed out that they lost. It probably ruined the rest of the day for him. Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun.

The Lamb Family said...

yay! I'm glad you guys were able to go have some fun (before Jaxon comes)=) Wow, we are getting really close to having our baby! Take care adn let me know how things are going!

The Elmers said...

How fun! I remember thinking that way too, we tried to go do a bunch of stuff, and take a couple trips before Kammy came!

Leslie said...

We love the Angels and Dodgers - go LA teams!! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Megan said...

I ♥ baseball too!!! Ok, well only when I am actually at a game! I so can't wait to go to the Giants game. We are going to have so much fun! Love ya sis!

Jenner said...

sounds like a lot of fun. i love going to watch the giants. and i happen to like the yank's too. something about don mattingly in the 80's, i thought he was a hansome 1st baseman.

Julia Kelly said...

Mariners fan here..how fun..i love going to baseball games! Go out as much as you guys can before the baby comes!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Wow, Kinda sad to say this but I have never been to a game....

Sad huh... I have always wanted too though, and buy a snow cone, a $10 hot dog (since they cost that much) and Cracker Jacks. Ya know? for the experiance.

Some day.. HA HA