Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last Day of Work! :)

Yesterday was my last day of work at Red Robin. Yay! I am so happy but at the same time I don't know what I am going to do with all of this extra time? I mean there are only so many times I can clean the house. I still have alot more of Jaxon's room to finish so I guess I will be working on that. I will probably be doing alot of walking, hoping that it will help to get this baby out of me! Most of all I am going to enjoy this time off. I never had more than a week or 2 off of work, so I will relax and enjoy it before the baby comes. I just can't wait to meet him!

I also had a doctors appointment yesterday. It went really well. I heard the baby's heart beat and he is doing great! Then it came time to check me. I thought hopefully I am dialated a little but I was not. Bummer! I know I still have 4 weeks to go but it seems like he's never going to come. His head is down and in position, so that was some good news. I am just anticipating his arrival.

9 comments:

Jenner said...

yay, no more guests asking for free fries! sorry i missed your shower, i need to stop by soon with your present. hope you enjoy your last month of freedom!

Amanda said...

your almost there!! Yea for no more work! ENJOY your time alone and in the quiet because it will be gone in no time!! Haha I know thats like the worst thing you can say to a preggo wanting her baby out!!! MISS YOU GUYS!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

How awesome! I can not WAIT for that day! WAHOO!!

You should make a list of lots of little things that you want to do before baby comes :)

Like Paint your toe nails, pack your suitcase, pack HIS suitcase, find recipes for treats that are good for you after baby comes.....
and so forth. :) it will keep you busy and excited for the day!

Leslie said...

Call me, we'll go for a walk around the neighborhood. Enjoy the few days of break before Jaxon comes.

The Lamb Family said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see Jaxon's room. I'm almost done with Caylee's. Check out our blog. It's weird not to be working anymore, but at the same time it is nice because you get to work on baby stuff. Good luck with everything and keep us posted;)

Lowe Down said...

Maternity leave is the greatest!! I would say get as much sleep as you can and just relax!! It's the last time you will get this chance to be alone, all to yourself!!!! And also, when i was due, i wanted the baby to come out as soon as possible, so if you want to know some tricks that help me i will let you know!! (He came the day after he was due!!) Good luck with everything!!!

Liz said...

I would love to go walking with you and Leslie too. Give me a call if you start doing that together. I really need to get some type of exercise. If you get bored not being at work, just call me - I never have anything to do.

The Elmers said...

UMMM...hey you....I need to come see you...I'll come bearing gifts!!! (is that how you spell bearing???!) But seriously, I have a gift for you...

Julia Kelly said...

you're down to just 11 days!...or maybe you've already had the baby? anyways, go to a movie and enjoy the time with your husband. babies change everything....in a good way :)