Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Yay, For Mother's Day! So even though Jaxon has not arrived yet, Josh and I still celebrated. He will be here soon enough. Josh took me out on Friday night for dinner and a movie. We saw "Baby Mama" which was actually really funny! We had a great time and really enjoyed our time together. On Mother's Day we had dinner with family and everyone guessed when Jaxon is going to be born. I am guessing May 19th, just because it is before my due date and seems pretty reasonable. But with my luck he probably won't arrive until May 29th.


Also for Mother's Day Josh wrote me a very nice letter and he bought me a video camera! Woo hoo! I can't wait to put it to some use. Well after I figure out how to work it. So all in all I had a great first mother's day. I hope all you mother's had a wonderful day too!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy First Mothers Day!!!!

Liz said...

Happy Mother's Day & have fun with your new camera.

Lisa said...

Hey there, I found your blog and thought I'd take a peak. That is so nice that you got to go to dinner and a movie. Things change so much with a baby. Getting a video camera is so nice too. We got one just before Maisey was born nad we put it to use in the hospital. Good luck!

the straz fam said...

I am going to guess May 18th...because it is my birthday! And I already know 3 other people with the same birthday so it must be pretty popular (and of course everyone born on that day must be pretty awesome!) Hope the end of your pregnancy is going well - for me the last two weeks are the hardest part! Can't wait to see pics of little Jaxon!

Megan said...

very nice! happy first mothers day to you!

The Elmers said...

So today is the day he hopefully comes!!!! If not, the 23rd is right around the corner...are you soooo excited??? And I would loooove to take his pictures!!! Just let me know! (and I still have his gift!)

Jenner said...

fun for you, hope you get lots of good footage of the new babe. you should call me if you are bored.