Thursday, May 22, 2008

Still No Baby!

So tomorrow is my due date and Jaxon still has not arrived. :( I had a doctors appointment today and still no progression. So I feel like it is never going to happen. I have another appointment on the 30th and if there is still no progression then they are going to induce me that day or on the 31st. A week is a long time especially when your baby can gain a whole pound. Not to excited about that! I guess I will just continue to enjoy my free time and get lots of sleep.

9 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

Can't wait to see your sweet baby!!!

Leslie said...

He'll come soon, he's giving you time to finish your books and get over your cold!! :)

Tiffani said...

I was starting to worry that you might have had him when I couldn't reach you. Jaxon will come when he is ready, hang in there!

Liz said...

I was wondering if Jaxon had come yet. He'll be here before you know it.

Amanda said...

I've been thinking about you and if you'd had him yet. He's going to come really soon!! Just keep your chin up! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Elmers said...

I too was wondering how you were doing...although it is the 24th now...have you had him yet??? (I should probably just ask Meg you are probably sick of people asking you that ;) Hang in there!

Amanda said...

Catherine....I had a horrible dream about you last night...It was totally random so I am totally worried about you. Please email me at ajordan83@gmail.com and let me know your ok!!! I know Im a crazy person!

Megan said...

Catherine, all I can say is that you are truly amazing! You did awesome and baby Jaxon is beautiful! He is so lucky to have you as his mommy! I love you sis and thank you so much for letting me be apart of Jaxon's birth.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY!!!! :) Post pictures ASAP! :)