Monday, July 28, 2008

2 Months!

Jaxon loves playing Peek-A-Boo. He gives you the biggest smile!

I don't want to burp! I'm starving dad!

Yes this is what Jaxon looks like when it's time to burp. He gets so mad when you take his bottle away from him.


Where has the time gone? Jaxon had his 2 month check up today. He is weighing in @ 11lbs 12oz and is 23 3/4 inches long. Almost 4 more inches than when he was born. He is so long! His doctor was impressed how well he could hold his head up for his age. I guess all that tummy time and holding him outward is really paying off!

He is such a good baby. I could just sit and talk to him all day, just for him to smile at me! His new thing is trying to shove his whole fist in his mouth. It is too funny! We love him so much. He is the joy in our lives!

6 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

How awesome!! Happy 2 month little guy!

Amanda said...

he's a spitting image of josh!! wow!! he's getting so big!

Leslie said...

His little angry face is so darn cute!

Liz said...

I can't believe he's already 2 months! He's so dang cute! I love his time-to-burp face.

The Lamb Family said...

He is so dang cute! He will be laughing really hard in no time. I made funny faces a few days ago, and she started laughing her head off; it was sooooooooo funny! Good to hear you are doing well. WE miss you guys! Are you going back to work?

The Elmers said...

Awwww, he is soooo beautiful! Oh, and I got the announcement...SOOO freakin' cute! I loved it!