Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7 weeks old!

i LoVe BeInG a MoM!

Jaxon getting ready to go on a Safari. Ok so really we were going to the pool but he doesn't know the difference.

Jaxon has been all smiles the past couple of weeks. :)

Wow, how time flies! Being a mom is amazing! I love every minute of it! I love to watch all the new tricks Jaxon can do. From smiling to cooing and even rolling over a few times. The rolling over is not consistant. It only happens when he gets really crazy and can't be still. But it is all so exciting to me. I can't believe how fast they grow. It's crazy how they go from doing nothing when they are newborns to smiling when you talk to them and even trying really hard to talk back. He is the greatest blessing in my life and I look forward to watching him grow each day!

5 comments:

Tyler and Lisa said...

Hey you guys!! Man Jax is getting so big...the grow so fast huh? He looks like a little Josh all tan already...unlike me all pasty white, haha...Well take care and keep up the good work!

Ty and Lisa

Leslie said...

He is so cute! Hope we can see you soon!

Tiffani said...

What a happy camper, he is cute! Thanks for giving us a new picture to gawk at.

Mark & Shalon said...

your baby boy is so cute!!

The Lamb Family said...

You are funny=) He really looks cute in that Safari outfit. Can you believe how big our babies have gotten? Amazing, huh?